5 Biggest Lies You've Been Told About Your Hair
If what you are actually doing for your hair is not the best thing, would you know? People say you need to keep changing your shampoo and conditioner or get a regular haircut to make your hair look voluminous. How much of this is really true? Read on to know more about all the lies you۪ve been told about hair care. 5 Biggest Lies You've Been Told About Your Hair
1. Trim for faster growth Your hair grows half an inch every 4 weeks and getting a haircut often will not accelerate the growth. When you trim your ends it will help get rid of the split ends and maintain the shape of your hair. Make sure to have a balanced diet for healthy-looking hair.
2. Pluck a grey hair and get lots more If you decide to pluck your grey hair, it will not grow manifold but it will harm your hair eventually. It would damage your hair follicle and make it difficult for hair to grow back at the same spot. So plucking your hair is the worst thing you could do to your hair.
3. Hair products become ineffective through time The weather and humidity contribute to this. Due to the silicones and other ingredients in the products, they make your hair look shiny and smooth. The climate change ultimately plays a negative role on your hair, which restricts the products from working as they used too. The solution would be to use a more clarifying shampoo for your hair. This will keep the bounce in place!
4. Don۪t hit the sack with wet hair Don۪t tie your wet hair up in a tight bun or ponytail that causes excessive breakage. You can actually strengthen your hair when you sleep if you use the right products on your hair. Apply a leave-in conditioner to your hair to keep it hydrated after your hair wash.
5. Apply conditioner from root to tip Focus on your scalp to remove the excess product. Massage your scalp gently for best results. Apply a small bit of conditioner at the ends of your hair. Don۪t rub the ends of your hair to vigorously that will damage your hair shaft.