6 Epic New Year's Eve Hairstyles
New Year’s Eve is a magical night and is the perfect time to try out new trends and glam hairstyles that we are otherwise apprehensive to try. A divine hairstyle can make your whole look. That’s why it should be chosen as carefully as your outfit. New Years is when you can go all out and spruce up the most glamorous hairdos. Let us look into some of the most gorgeous hairstyles to get you inspired for the most dazzling night of the year.
that will give the enhancement that your twirls need. Then divide your hair into sections and with the help of a narrow barrel curling tong, curl your mane. Tease them a bit to give a more unkempt and voluminous effect.
to give the extra volume and lift that this hairstyle requires. Then divide your hair into two halves. Leave the crown area and tie the rest of the hair into a clean bun. Then taking a few strands at a time, start twirling the same and pinning them into the bun. Fluff the same with the help of a tail comb carefully.
in a shade that you would want. With a wide range of colours, you will be left spoilt for choice. The bonus? It won’t pinch your pocket at all! There, with these hairstyles, we bet you will look no less than a Bollywood diva for your New Year’s Eve bash. Intrigued to colour your mane but don’t know which one to go for? Let the Top Ten Hair Colour Ideas Of 2018 inspire you.
Courtesy: Instagram| @dishapatani
1. Crunchy CurlsNothing speaks chic and glamour more than the crunchy curls! This is the perfect hairstyle to uplift any outfit. All you need to do is prep your hair with the
Courtesy: Instagram| @niasharma90
2. Bouffant BunThe way to add the chic quotient to a look is to don the avant-garde version of buns - the bouffant bun hairstyle. Start by spraying some of the
Courtesy: Instagram| @shahdaisy
3. Half-Up HairstyleNothing screams NYE more than half-tied hair with curls. This is a pretty simple hairstyle to create. If you have straight hair, then first curl them. Then taking less than half the hair from the crown area, tie a high pony. Hide the elastic band by taking a few strands of hair and wrapping them around the pony. Secure the same with some bobby pins.
Courtesy: Instagram| @surveenchawla
4. Loose PonytailIf you are someone who likes to keep it simple yet sophisticated then go for the easy-peasy low ponytail. This hairstyle will take a few minutes to create as all you need to do is curl the ends of your hair and tie them in a low ponytail. If you have bangs or layers, then create a side parting and let the few strands in front loose. This will give a more relaxed yet chic look to the hairstyle. Give the gloss to this look by spraying the
Courtesy: Instagram| @karishmasharma22
5. The Half-BunThe hairstyle that rules 2018 is hands down the half-bun hairstyle. From celebrities to models, everyone has just fallen in love with this look and made it extremely popular. If you are one of the few who still haven’t tried this hairstyle, then there cannot be a more perfect time than New Year’s Eve. All you need to do is take half your hair and tie it up in a high bun. You can either leave the mane straight or curl the ends.
Courtesy: Instagram| @vaanikapoor