5 Styling Tips for Men This International Men's Day November 18, 2021
Iconic Hairstyles from Your Favourite TV Shows November 18, 2021
For When Your Hair Needs Some TLC October 19, 2021
7 Hairstyles Inspired By Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone, the reigning queen of Bollywood, known for her long legs and simple elegance, is the complete package for an ideal heroin. This ‘beauty with brains’ carry’s off any look with grace and always manages to look drop dead gorgeous! We adore her style as much as her smile and now it’s time for us to get inspired by her signature hairstyles this beauty carries off with poise.
7 Hairstyles inspired by Deepika Padukone
1. The Padukone Puff This hairdo certainly enhances her subtle features and brings out her sharp jawline and almond eyes. We adore this signature hairstyle, that’s easy to do and manages to class up any look that we’re going for! This up do works best with an off shoulder dress and also looks great with ethnic outfits as well.
2. The Wavy Wonder Deepika loves this look as she sports it on screen as well as off screen on various events from red carpet to her regular daily look. The waves look simple yet elegant and go with every outfit and mood you’re going for. Remember to put on B Blunt’s new High Definition Curl to keep that wonderful wavy look intact to wow everyone just like Deepika does.
3. The Fishtail She started this trend in her movie ‘Cocktail’. An easy to do- fun girl next door hairstyle that Deepika knows when to wear and what to wear it with! This messy hairdo goes well with any look and even though the fishtail braid might seem a bit complicated at first but sure does ease up soon.
4. The Padukone Pulled Back We’ve seen this up do quite often from Deepika. She keeps its stylish and sophisticated with her thick wavy hair pulled back into a neat bun. This hairstyle goes perfectly with a sleek sari or even a flowy gown. Accessorize with dangling chandelier earrings, a bold choice of lipstick and some beautiful black liner and you’re good to go!
5. The Crazy Curls Curls make truly wild girls! Deepika turned heads with her crazy curls since her look in ‘Race 2’. We love the dramatic, wild side of Deepika that the curls contribute. This look goes well with a little black dress to a little black bikini!
6. The Braid Puff Two hairstyles in one! Deepika knows how to mix it up sometimes by getting the best of both worlds. She looks gorgeous in her usual puff combined with a casual messy braid and the results are something we’re definitely rooting for! This hairdo would take a bit more time considering a heavy use of hairspray and several bobby pins for it to stay, but it’s worth the effort.
7. The Sleek & Straight Deepika is rarely seen with this look, but when she wears it, She wears it good. Her glossy straight hair brings out her features and supports her heat shaped face as well. This hairdo goes well with ethnic and western wear as well. Be sure to use BBLUNT’s Climate Control Anti- Frizz Leave-In Cream to avoid any unwanted frizz ruining your sleek look. We hope you love Deepika’s hair trends as much as we do! Which one of them are you going to try on first?
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream for Damaged Hair 75g