7 Times Varun Dhawan Wooed Us with His Hairstyle
Do you often get inspired by celebrity hairstyles but wonder how to create it? Don’t worry we have got you sorted! Varun Dhawan is the most versatile actor in Bollywood and he loves experimenting with his looks in the movies and even otherwise! From trendy cuts suited for short hair to flowing hairstyles for long hair, there’s a lot more to learn from his hairstyles. These looks of Varun Dhawan surely stole a million hearts and wooed us too. Read on to have a look at the hottest hairstyles of the youngest heartthrob of Bollywood – the macho Varun Dhawan.
1. Textured Top and Taper Fade The most stylish actor Varun Dhawan creating some yellow magic with this look along with his perfectly styled textured top hair. This is one of the coolest looks for men to try and Varun Dhawan pulls it off with such ease and style! Textured top is one of the trendiest and easiest looks today. To create this look, start by applying some of the BBLUNT Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel over the top of your hair. Voila! You have just recreated Varun Dhawan’s look. To enhance your look more match it with a faded beard.
2. Brushed Back Hair and Long Sides The very first thing which comes to our mind when we see this look is - easy breezy and classic! It’s very subtle, sporty and dashing all at the same time. This look of Varun Dhawan is from his latest movie “Kalank” which has created a lot of buzz around. To create this look, start by working a small amount of the BBLUNT itMATTers Zero Shine Moulding Clay into your palms and apply evenly through your hair. Use your fingertips to create the desired style & texture. Apply to dry hair for a maximum matt effect. With the help of a brush, brush them backward to this precise look.
3. Hard Part Comb Over Easily one of the most popular and iconic hairstyles for men – A hard Part Comb Over! Varun Dhawan pulled off this look with so much ease and grace during the promotion of his latest movie Kalank. To give definition to this hairstyle grab some of the BBLUNT Total Control Maximum Fiber Paste on your fingertips and apply it on the front part of your hair. This will provide incredible texture and hold it in place!
4. Cool Spikes Cool spikes are extremely youthful and energetic. If you’re looking for something similar, which is funky and carefree this hairstyle is just for you! Varun Dhawan pulls it off so seamlessly, the best part about these cool spikes is that they are extremely flexible. To create this spiky fringe style which creates an amazing windblown look, start by towel drying your hair and make sure it’s not completely dry. Now work some of the product into your bangs thoroughly. You can use a brush to help you style and once you’ve got a style you like; you can blow dry it in place. There you have it, your insanely cool spikes!
5. Messy Side Swept Hair If you like something sporty and classy, the side-swept hairstyle is just for you. The hairstyle will not only look versatile but will also look unique and guys you can flaunt your long hair as well! Isn’t that great? This look of Varun Dhawan’s from his previous movie has got us drooling.
6. High Pompadour It’s hard to take your eyes off this image, isn’t it? This high pompadour is apt for men who have volume in their hair because that’s what makes this look unique. The large volume of the hair in the front (the pomp) that gradually recedes in the back is the key to this look! Want to resemble Varun Dhawan’s hairstyle? Start by blow-drying it and finish the look with some BBLUNT 3D Texturizing Wax Paste.
Obsessed with Varun Dhawan and want to see more of him? Check out BBLUNT Styles Varun Dhawan For GQ!