How To Protect Your Hair From Dust And Pollution January 06, 2021
Knock-Off Your Winter Hair Woes with This Winter Haircare Routine! January 06, 2021
Au Revoir 2020: Ring In The New Year With These 7 Gorgeous Hairstyles! December 29, 2020
7 Tips on Having The Best Hair Day Ever
You can have the best hair day every day with these tips below. Make sure you take care of your hair and it will show you the best results. So girls, have the best day with the best mane always. 7 Tips on Having The Best Hair Day Ever
1. Part Wisely Wherever your hair falls naturally that should be your parting! You can let it be in the middle or part it on either side. This helps style your hair to perfection, once you have stuck to your parting.
2. Hydrate it With dry hair, you need to take more care! Stay away from sulphate contained shampoos and conditioners. Make sure you don̢t wash your hair too often, as this will strip the natural oils from your hair, ultimately damaging it. Use hair masks to rejuvenate and refresh your hair over the weekends.
3. Satin for Silk If you want silky hair every day, sleep on a satin pillowcase. This controls your frizz and leaves your hair looking smooth and knot-free. Wake up with a good hair day every day with satin by your side.
4. Fingers First To detangle your hair, use your fingers first before you use a comb. You can remove the knots without damaging your hair. Brushing or combing your hair tends to cause breakage and frizz to your hair.
5. Heat Protectant Always use a heat protectant before you start straightening or curling your hair. The protectant prevents your hair from the damage and keeps it hydrated even after this heating process.
BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave In Cream 150g
BBLUNT Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
BBLUNT Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray 150ml
BBLUNT ItMATTers Zero Shine Moulding Clay 40g
BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish 150ml