For When Your Hair Needs Some TLC October 19, 2021
Glam Up This Festive Season with BBLUNT's Hottest Hair Colours October 19, 2021
Get Diwali Ready With BBLUNT October 13, 2021
5 Reasons Why You Need The Dry Shampoo
We all have days when we’re just too busy or lazy to shampoo our hair. Then there are the days when you simply can’t shampoo because it’s inconvenient or too soon – don’t want to dry your hair out by shampooing too frequently, do you? This is where the magic of dry shampoo comes in. It can be a saviour on bad hair days and it can turn your good hair days into great hair days. It’s just that good. If you’re not on-board of this train yet, you need to get on now! It’s a one-way ticket to happy hair land and we can give you 5 solid reasons to put it in your cart.
1. Bigger and Better “Size is no guarantee of power”, said J.K Rowling. Our BBLUNT Classic Back To Life Dry Shampoo For Instant Freshness proves just that. While they may come in small sizes, they give your hair immense volume and texture, turning your second-day limp hair into fresh and voluminous locks. All you need to do is shake and spray.
2. Humidity Fix Regardless of whether your hair is silky straight or thick and curly, humidity ruins the day for all of us. But with the BBLUNT Spring Spring Fling Back To Life Dry Shampoo For Instant Freshness, no matter where you are, you can control your hair and the extra dirt that forms thanks to the rainy or humid weather. It will maintain your texture without becoming too frizzy, and if you pair it with the BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-In Cream, you’re all set!
3. Post-Workout Hack Meeting up with a friend right after your workout session? Don’t sweat it – or do. The BBLUNT Beach Please Back To Life Dry Shampoo For Instant Freshness in your gym bag is all you need to get your hair back to life after a grinding workout. For a fresh look, apply it to your hairline, part, and your hair’s under layers, then shake it or brush it out. How can it not be a gym bag essential when it’s so convenient?
4. Colour Protector All your colour protect shampoos are still shampoos at the end of the day, and with every shampoo session, you’re losing a bit of your gorgeous colour. In comes the dry shampoo, making it easier for you to take bigger gaps between your hair wash without looking like a complete mess.
5. Get Beachy Waves Dry shampoo isn’t just for keeping your second-day hair fresh. Keep the dry shampoo mini in your bag and switch your night out curls to sexy, beachy waves the next day with an easy trick! Check out how to try this styling hack. Still, need more convincing? Here’s what Malvika Sitlani has to say about the BBLUNT Back To Life Dry Shampoo.
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream for Damaged Hair 75g