How To Protect Your Hair From Dust And Pollution January 06, 2021
Knock-Off Your Winter Hair Woes with This Winter Haircare Routine! January 06, 2021
Au Revoir 2020: Ring In The New Year With These 7 Gorgeous Hairstyles! December 29, 2020
Best Red Carpet Appearances At The Golden Globe Awards 2019
1. Constance WuThe actress who won all our hearts with her movie, Crazy Rich Asians, Constance Wu graced the red carpet in a custom Vera Wang gown. She kept her accessories minimal with the elaborate gown. When it came to picking the hairstyle, she went for a wavy ponytail with a side-parting. The loose strands made her look even more adorable.
2. Penelope CruzPenelope Cruz oozed glamour in a captivating black gown by Ralph & Russo with a cinched torso and glittering specks at the Golden Globe Awards 2019. She kept her mane tucked away in a sleek neat bun. While we know how to create the hairstyle, not all of us are blessed with shiny locks like Penelope. Here’s when the
3. Camilla BelleCamilla Belle stunned everyone as she walked down the red carpet in a peacock blue gown. The stunning number had an emerald green floral pattern that seemed to give off a calming sense of contrast. She also added a touch of edginess by matching the floral pattern with emerald eye makeup and a slicked back hairstyle. Get this hairstyle for your next grand event with the help of the
4. Sandra OhThis year’s Golden Globe was a big night for Sandra Oh as she not only hosted the prestigious awards show but also became the first Asian woman to bag the best actress award in a television drama. She graced the red carpet in a surreal white gown by Versace. What really completes the va-va-voom look for us, though, is Oh's swooping, architectural, Hollywood-glam side-swept hairdo.
5. Anne HathawayAmongst the best dressed top celebrities, there was Anne Hathaway who took the autumn/winter's hottest trend and turned it into a red carpet dress. Meet, the leopard print red carpet dress by Ellie Saab. Seeing as her dress was pretty much saying it all, Anne completed the look with a simple clutch and glitzy hoop earrings. She left her mane also out of the way by going for the poker straight sleek hairstyle with a clean middle parting so that no attention gets diverted away from the dress. Sigh! No wonder these celebrities are global icons who keep setting trends and inspiring people all around the world. While we cannot get enough of the global stars, let’s take a look at our icons closer to home by having a look at the Celebrities That Shined At The Star Screen Awards 2018
BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave In Cream 150g
BBLUNT Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
BBLUNT Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray 150ml
BBLUNT ItMATTers Zero Shine Moulding Clay 40g
BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish 150ml