#BoycottBoycut, A Grand Success! Say Hello To The Uni Cut! March 09, 2021
Come On! Let’s #BoycottBoycut! March 04, 2021
7 Adorable Curly Hairstyles for Indian Weddings January 27, 2021
Best Red Carpet Appearances At The Golden Globe Awards 2019
As we await the Indian film fraternity to start their award shows for 2019, Hollywood’s leading men and women descended on the red carpet in LA for the 76th Golden Globe Awards recently and left the audience watching them around the world in awe. Every year, people look forward to getting glued to their TV set to watch this event as it is known as arguably one of the funniest award nights in the industry. The A-list stars always turn out in their most stylish looks and elaborate gowns for this event and this year was no exception. Let us look at some of our favourite picks from the night.
comes to your rescue! Just spray it on your mane at the end and you are good to go!
Courtesy: Instagram| @_mgcolleczione
1. Constance WuThe actress who won all our hearts with her movie, Crazy Rich Asians, Constance Wu graced the red carpet in a custom Vera Wang gown. She kept her accessories minimal with the elaborate gown. When it came to picking the hairstyle, she went for a wavy ponytail with a side-parting. The loose strands made her look even more adorable.
Courtesy: Instagram| @dalhiida
2. Penelope CruzPenelope Cruz oozed glamour in a captivating black gown by Ralph & Russo with a cinched torso and glittering specks at the Golden Globe Awards 2019. She kept her mane tucked away in a sleek neat bun. While we know how to create the hairstyle, not all of us are blessed with shiny locks like Penelope. Here’s when the
Penelope cruz at golden globe
3. Camilla BelleCamilla Belle stunned everyone as she walked down the red carpet in a peacock blue gown. The stunning number had an emerald green floral pattern that seemed to give off a calming sense of contrast. She also added a touch of edginess by matching the floral pattern with emerald eye makeup and a slicked back hairstyle. Get this hairstyle for your next grand event with the help of the
Courtesy: Instagram| @digitalspy
4. Sandra OhThis year’s Golden Globe was a big night for Sandra Oh as she not only hosted the prestigious awards show but also became the first Asian woman to bag the best actress award in a television drama. She graced the red carpet in a surreal white gown by Versace. What really completes the va-va-voom look for us, though, is Oh's swooping, architectural, Hollywood-glam side-swept hairdo.
Courtesy: Instagram| @femmerouges
5. Anne HathawayAmongst the best dressed top celebrities, there was Anne Hathaway who took the autumn/winter's hottest trend and turned it into a red carpet dress. Meet, the leopard print red carpet dress by Ellie Saab. Seeing as her dress was pretty much saying it all, Anne completed the look with a simple clutch and glitzy hoop earrings. She left her mane also out of the way by going for the poker straight sleek hairstyle with a clean middle parting so that no attention gets diverted away from the dress. Sigh! No wonder these celebrities are global icons who keep setting trends and inspiring people all around the world. While we cannot get enough of the global stars, let’s take a look at our icons closer to home by having a look at the Celebrities That Shined At The Star Screen Awards 2018
Add to Wish List
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75mlAdd to Wish List
A Hair-loving serum for dry, rebellious hair to add that extra boost of nourishment and gloss and make hair smoother, more manageable and nourished Packed with Avocado, Jojoba, Argan Oil and Vitamin E Comes in an easy-to-dispense, convenient and mess-free...
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200mlAdd to Wish List
Delivers a radiant, salon-like gloss Enriched with an exclusive silicone formula Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient spray can Specially created for Indian hair of all types, textures and lengths Developed and Tested rigorously on BBLUNT Salon floors This spray is...
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300mlAdd to Wish List
Enriched with fixatives that deliver firm & flexible hold Leaves no residue Salon-strength spray will help you fix your hairstyle firmly in place Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient spray can Specially created for Indian hair of all types, textures and...
Friday Night Fever
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150mlAdd to Wish List
Hydrating leave-in-cream for dry and damaged hair Contains the goodness of Keratin & Argan Oil Replenishes, nourishes and smoothens damaged hair Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free pump bottle A unique colour protect formula, ideal for Indian hair types...
Add to Wish List
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150mlAdd to Wish List
The perfect heat protectant for all hair types Packed with the goodness of Grape Seed Oil & Provitamin B5 Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free spray bottle Especially created for Indian hair, helps protect from heat styling damage caused...