Things To Know Before You Go Blue
Get luscious black hair colour with a tinge of blue with our BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colour In Blueberry, Blue Black. If you have always wanted to add some drama to your black hair, it’s time for some blue! Take a look at why you need a burst of blueberry. Things To Know Before You Go Blue
1. 100% Grey Coverage Our BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colour, gives 100% grey coverage along with instant shine. The colour is specially created for Indian hair and ad skin tones and lasts up to 4 to 6 weeks.
2. Shine Tonic This 3 part hair colour comes with a unique Shine Tonic that gives you soft, shiny hair. Shine Tonic, is the secret ingredient to be mixed with the colourant and developer in the bowl. Apply the smooth and fragrant, non-drip blend for glossy and epic shiny hair!
3. Prep For Colour Apply a hair mask all over your strands, the day before you colour your hair. This helps in hydrating your hair for the colouring process. Leave it on for about an hour before you rinse it with your preferred shampoo.
4. Blueberry Put on the gloves included in the pack. Open the Colourant, Developer and Shine Tonic and squeeze into a non-metallic bowl. Using a tinting brush, mix until it’s creamy and smooth. Apply the mixture immediately onto hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes. Add a small amount of water to your hair and emulsify for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly till the water runs clear. Use your favourite BBLUNT Shampoo and Conditioner and shampoo your hair as usual.
5. Protection For Coloured Hair To prevent your colour from fading and keeping the shine intact use hats, scarves and protection sprays against the harsh sun. Your hair colour could otherwise turn brassy or dull.
Check out the other shades of the hair colour here.