All You Need To Know Before You Go For Some Wine Hair Colour
There’s no sense is wining and dining if you ain’t doing it right! Try our Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colour in Wine, Deep Burgundy to get a shiny deep shade on your mane. Check out these tips before you go deep with burgundy. All You Need To Know Before You Go For Some Wine Hair Colour
1. 100% Grey Coverage Our BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colours, give 100% grey coverage along with instant shine. The colour is specially created for Indian hair and ad skin tones and lasts up to 4 to 6 weeks.
2. Shine Tonic This 3 part hair colour comes with a unique Shine Tonic that gives you soft, shiny hair. Shine Tonic, is the secret ingredient to be mixed with the colourant and developer in the bowl. Apply the smooth and fragrant, non-drip blend for glossy and epic shiny hair!
3. Prep For Colour Apply a hair mask all over your strands, the day before you colour your hair. This helps in hydrating your hair for the colouring process. Leave it on for about an hour before you rinse it with your preferred shampoo.
4. Wine And Dine Put on the gloves included in the pack. Open the Colourant, Developer and Shine Tonic and squeeze into a non-metallic bowl. Using a tinting brush, mix until it’s creamy and smooth. Apply the mixture immediately onto the hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes. Add a small amount of water to your hair and emulsify for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly till the water runs clear. Use your favourite BBLUNT Shampoo and Conditioner and shampoo your hair as usual.
5. Protect For Perfect Hair Colour To prevent your colour from fading and keeping the shine intact use hats, scarves and protection sprays against the harsh sun. Your hair colour could otherwise turn brassy or dull.
Read on more to know How To Use BBLUNT Salon Secret Hair Colour At Home