The Hottest Hair Colour of The Year September 22, 2021
Top 5 Insta-worthy Hairstyles That Are Trending September 22, 2021
The Curly Hair Routine You Have Been Looking for! #CurlGang September 22, 2021
How To Strengthen Damaged Hair At Home
Did you think only the parlour could solve your hair problems? Well, your house can too! Take a look at these home saves that get your hair looking shiny, strong and smooth. Don̢t worry; you can achieve it all in the comfort of your own home. Mix, apply and rinse and you are done. How To Strengthen Damaged Hair At Home
1. Do The Avocado Mask Take a ripe avocado and mash it up with one egg. Apply this mixture onto wet hair. Avocados are not only tasty but are also rich in vitamins, fatty acids and minerals that help give your hair that shine you have always wanted.
2. Butter It Up Massage some butter onto your dry, damaged hair and cover it up with a shower cap. This helps your hair get that glossy shine. Keep your hair under a wrap for at least half an hour. Shampoo your hair after and rinse out all the butter, and let your hair shine!
3. Use Some Olive Oil Warm half a cup of olive oil and then start rubbing it onto your hair. Cover your hair in a plastic bag and then wrap it up in a towel completely. Let it stay on for 45 minutes, before you shampoo and rinse it out.
4. Egg Is Good For Your Hair Too Mix one egg with some amount of shampoo and apply it for just 5 minutes. This adds protein to your hair to strengthen it. Make sure you rinse out the mixture properly to remove that egg scent from your hair.
5. Sandalwood Oil Make an oil mixture of sandalwood oil and jojoba oil, rub this mixture between your palms. Then smoothen your hair with the mixture right to the ends. This takes minutes for you to make and provides good hair effects for a long time.
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150ml
Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave In Cream 150g