Top 5 New Year Looks To Pick From For This New Years Eve December 29, 2021
Your Guide To The Best Gift Sets for This Christmas December 24, 2021
Hottest Holiday Party Hairstyles You've Been Looking For December 24, 2021
Evolution of Deepika Padukone’s Hairstyles Through The Years
Over the years, Deepika Padukone has established herself as a force to be reckoned with. Her mane moves have been as transformative as her sartorial choices. Here’s a look at some of her definitive mane moments. Evolution of Deepika Padukone’s Hairstyles Through The Years
1. Black Beauty Deepika’s style quotient first came under the limelight during the promotions of her debut film – Om Shanti Om. She stuck to a safe dark brown, a shade that compliments the Indian complexion.
2. Short and Strong Deepika’s hair underwent a visible change during Break Ke Baad. Sporting a short crop with strong highlights, her tall and slender frame helped her pull off this tricky look with ease. Courtesy: Pinterest.com
3. Bold and Beautiful Deepika’s hair defining moment happened with Cocktail. The big brown waves gave her an almost-lioness look. Coupled with Anaita Shroff Adajania’s styling, Deepika was finally identified as a fashion icon. Get this look with BBLUNT High Definition Curl Defining Leave-In Cream. Courtesy: Makeupandbeauty.com
4. Cute Quotient Deepika’s girl-next-door look was widely appreciated in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. The chocolate brown colour with soft out-flips complimented her dresses and cardigans perfectly. Get this look at home with BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colour Coffee Natural Brown.
5. Hollywood Calling Return of Xander Cage marked Deepika’s Hollywood debut and she set the screen on fire with her sleek femme fatale style. The light waves and dull blonde highlights won her major brownie points. Check out Deepika Padukone’s Casual Hairstyle Look.
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream for Damaged Hair 75g