#BoycottBoycut, A Grand Success! Say Hello To The Uni Cut! March 09, 2021
Come On! Let’s #BoycottBoycut! March 04, 2021
7 Adorable Curly Hairstyles for Indian Weddings January 27, 2021
Does The BBLUNT Repair Remedy Range Work?
Dry and damaged hair has been every girl’s woe at some point in her life. Extensive heat styling sessions, bad hair dye jobs or repetitive chemical treatments, we all have our guilty pleasures which prove to be the culprits in damaging our precious mane. For all your worries and damaged hair issues,
is here to rescue you. With the unique combination of Keratin And Argan Oil – The Power Combo For Your Hair, these babies are becoming everyone’s favourite. It is not surprising to see every top blogger in the country loving this range. Don’t want to take our word for it? Scroll down to see for yourself!
Komal Is blessed with curly hair and was on the lookout for something to bring back her damaged curls back to life. After only a month, she could see a visible difference in her mane. Watch her unfold her experience here.
she was quite impressed. She said, “Get your hair back to life girls! Excessive pollution has taken over the city and damaged hair is one of my major causes of concern!” Know more about how she tackled her problem by checking her out over here.
She talks in details about her journey through her blog here.
consisting of all the three essentials - Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Cream, there is nothing stopping you from transforming your damaged mane back to life.
In her YouTube video, she explains in detail about the reasons for dry and damaged hair and ways to nourish it back to health. While she is explaining her experience, she also talks about why the correct hair products are essential when dealing with damaged hair, especially if it is colour treated. So ladies, listen to your favourite bloggers and do try these magic potions for yourself! While you try to treat and nourish your damaged hair, hold off the hot tools and go for the Hairstyles That Keep The Damage At Bay. We promise, your mane will be thanking you!
1. Komal From DelhiFashionBloggerFamously known by her handle, Delhifashionblogger, Komal Khulbe tried her hand at the
2. Anavi From FushionfussAnavi Kalia runs a popular blog by the name, Fushionfuss. When she tried her hand at the
3. Dolly From The Bombay BrunetteDolly from the Bombay Brunette was in a fix when she went for a bob haircut and realised the amount of styling the look required. Regular use of hot tools was not leaving her mane happy and healthy. Fortunately, she found the perfect solution in the
4. Dixita Patel From The August GirlBeing a blogger is not easy. Thanks to her lifestyle, Dixita of The August Girl puts her mane through a lot of heat. In her words “Being a blogger, the first thing that I have to make sure is that my hair always looks great! I have to use different products and appliances to keep them intact, assuring that it does not affect the quality of my hair.” With the
5. Ankita From CorallistaAnkita, who is quite popular for her beauty blog, Corallista was thrilled when she laid her hands on the
Add to Wish List
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75mlAdd to Wish List
A Hair-loving serum for dry, rebellious hair to add that extra boost of nourishment and gloss and make hair smoother, more manageable and nourished Packed with Avocado, Jojoba, Argan Oil and Vitamin E Comes in an easy-to-dispense, convenient and mess-free...
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200mlAdd to Wish List
Delivers a radiant, salon-like gloss Enriched with an exclusive silicone formula Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient spray can Specially created for Indian hair of all types, textures and lengths Developed and Tested rigorously on BBLUNT Salon floors This spray is...
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300mlAdd to Wish List
Enriched with fixatives that deliver firm & flexible hold Leaves no residue Salon-strength spray will help you fix your hairstyle firmly in place Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient spray can Specially created for Indian hair of all types, textures and...
Friday Night Fever
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150mlAdd to Wish List
Hydrating leave-in-cream for dry and damaged hair Contains the goodness of Keratin & Argan Oil Replenishes, nourishes and smoothens damaged hair Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free pump bottle A unique colour protect formula, ideal for Indian hair types...
Add to Wish List
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150mlAdd to Wish List
The perfect heat protectant for all hair types Packed with the goodness of Grape Seed Oil & Provitamin B5 Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free spray bottle Especially created for Indian hair, helps protect from heat styling damage caused...