How To Protect Your Hair From Dust And Pollution January 06, 2021
Knock-Off Your Winter Hair Woes with This Winter Haircare Routine! January 06, 2021
Au Revoir 2020: Ring In The New Year With These 7 Gorgeous Hairstyles! December 29, 2020
Essential Tips For Monsoon Hair Care
1. Keep Your Hair DryThe monsoon makes your hair limp, lusterless, frizzy and heavy. When you get wet in the rain, make sure to dry your hair thoroughly as rain water is dirty and acidic. The rain water can also cause fungal and bacterial infections. So keeping your hair dry in the monsoon is one of the simplest and most effective monsoon hair care tips ever.
2. Don’t Tie Your HairAre you habitual to tieing your hair? You might have to drop it, yup! That’s right let’em loose girls. Tieing your hair during monsoon you’re inviting rain water to accumulate in your hair. Which makes it frizzier and limper. To protect your hair from any frizz apply some of the
3. Use A Wide Teeth CombWide teeth comb for the win! Wet hair is easily breakable and so to prevent that you should use a wide teeth comb! It not only helps in detangling your hair but it also serves as a great help to spread your conditioner evenly. As compared to wide teeth comb, small teeth combs make your hair break and don’t help in detangling. So, next time you reach out for a brush after a shower after getting wet in the rain, ditch that and grab your hands on the wide teeth comb.
4. Condition The Right WaySo, what is the right way to condition you ask? It is pretty simple, less is more! Avoid using too much of conditioner make sure yo use a pea size amount. Along with less conditioner, it is also important to apply it to the right spot! You should ideally apply conditioner only to the ends and lengths of your hair. This will make your ends softer and shinier. As it is important to condition the right way, it is also important to use the right conditioner. You can opt from the range of BBLUNT Conditioners which suits your hair type.
5. Eat The Right WayWe know it’s monsoon and you can crave for junk food but be careful it might affect your hair! Yeah, eating unhealthy or junk food can result in affecting the quality of your hair, and we don’t want that, right girls? To strengthen your hair, you must eat foods that are rich in protein, iron and omega 3. Eating right plays a very crucial role in maintaining the quality of your hair. Get some healthy food in your tummy to achieve that extra shiny and healthy hair. Dammn easy right? Follow these tips during the monsoon to have a good hair day every day! Craving for more hair care routines? Check out Monsoon Friendly Hairstyles For Long Hair!
BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave In Cream 150g
BBLUNT Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
BBLUNT Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray 150ml
BBLUNT ItMATTers Zero Shine Moulding Clay 40g
BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish 150ml