De-coding Best Hairstyles from Cannes 2021 July 09, 2021
4 Essential Monsoon Haircare Tips You Need To Follow June 30, 2021
Beat The Frizz with BBLUNT This Monsoon June 25, 2021
Get Honey Hair Colour At Home
Honey, get some honey! Our Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colour In Honey, Light Golden Brown gives you the perfect light brown hair colour with envious shine. This revolutionary at-home hair colour lasts up to 8 weeks. Get Honey Hair Colour At Home
1. Greys Go Away Our BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colours, give 100% grey coverage along with instant shine. The colour is specially created for Indian hair and ad skin tones and lasts up to 4 to 6 weeks.
2. Shine Tonic This 3 part hair colour comes with a unique Shine Tonic that gives you soft, shiny hair. Shine Tonic, is the secret ingredient to be mixed with the colourant and developer in the bowl. Apply the smooth and fragrant, non-drip blend for glossy and epic shiny hair!
3. Before You Colour Apply a hair mask all over your strands, the day before you colour your hair. This helps in hydrating your hair for the colouring process. Leave it on for about an hour before you rinse it with your preferred shampoo.
4. Honey Put on the gloves included in the pack. Open the Colourant, Developer and Shine Tonic and squeeze into a non-metallic bowl. Using a tinting brush, mix until it’s creamy and smooth. Apply the mixture immediately onto the hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes. Add a small amount of water to your hair and emulsify for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly till the water runs clear. Use your favourite BBLUNT Shampoo and Conditioner and shampoo your hair as usual.
5. Once You Colour To prevent your colour from fading and keeping the shine intact use hats, scarves and protection spray against the harsh sun. Your hair colour could otherwise turn brassy or dull.
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150ml