7 Adorable Curly Hairstyles for Indian Weddings January 27, 2021
How To Protect Your Hair From Dust And Pollution January 06, 2021
Knock-Off Your Winter Hair Woes with This Winter Haircare Routine! January 06, 2021
5 Facts You Need To Know About Hair Gel
Hair gels have evolved over the years from being strong to medium and now to organic and coloured gels. Take a look at these interesting facts about your hair gel! 5 Facts You Need To Know About Hair Gel
1. Content matters Hair gels are primarily chemical products mixed with certain natural ingredients to nourish your hair and scalp effectively. Hair gels contain PVPs that are essentially polymers that hold on to the hair without being absorbed into the hair shaft.
2. For all types Hair gel works best for all hair types. The amount of gel applied is usually directly proportional to the period up to which the hair can be maintained in a particular hairstyle.
3. Loss and no gain? A lot of application of hair gel could cause hair loss problems. However, you should choose the right product to keep your hair in place. Certain follow up measures like washing off the gel properly and not sleeping with your gel-soaked hair should be made a ritual.
4. Styling that gel A few gel techniques for men have been developed like, moulding, scrunching, freezing and sculpting. There’s more you can do now with your hair gel!
5. Say No to alcohol Hair gels with high alcohol concentration, are not recommended by stylists since it de- moisturizes the scalp, dries out the hair ultimately making it very fragile. Cheap hair gels can cause flaking of the scalp and make the hair fall. Make sure to carry out a thorough check before you buy your next hair gel.
BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave In Cream 150g
BBLUNT Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
BBLUNT Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray 150ml
BBLUNT ItMATTers Zero Shine Moulding Clay 40g
BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish 150ml