#BoycottBoycut, A Grand Success! Say Hello To The Uni Cut! March 09, 2021
Come On! Let’s #BoycottBoycut! March 04, 2021
7 Adorable Curly Hairstyles for Indian Weddings January 27, 2021
Hair Trends You Must Try In 2019
As the clock strikes midnight, we all look forward to the trends that are going to drop in the year to come. While 2018 brought us some unforgettable hair game like the Glass hair trend or the unicorn hair colour, 2019 will surely be a game changer when it will come to the hair trends. So if have been looking for a cliché excuse(don’t we all just love them!), “New Year, New You”, then there is no better way or time for a hair transformation then getting yourself the chic new look that you have been eyeing. Let us look into the hair trends that will surely top the charts in 2019.
that ensures that you have smooth and manageable hair, without any flyaway.
This will ensure your waves come out enhanced and there is no pesky frizz coming in the way of you rocking this trend!
This will add the extra layer of glitz to your mane, making you stand out. With these hair trends at your disposal, is there anything stopping you from stepping up your mane game in 2019? Want to explore what the International celebs are up to? Then definitely have a look at, Best Looks From The SAG Awards 2019
Courtesy: Instagram| @yamigautam
1. The Blunt BobThe blunt bob is a hairstyle that will rule 2019. The uniqueness and technique of this look make sure it flatters most face types if not all. The length can be adjusted to flatter the face, while the bluntness can help thicken thin hair and soften thick hair depending upon the way it is styled. So be it thin or thick hair, wavy or straight, this hairstyle looks flattering on everyone. The cherry on top is styling this look with the
Courtesy: Instagram| @pareenitichopra
2. The Mahogany HairWhen in doubt, go for a bold hair colour! This hair colour is surely set to rule in 2019 after the much-hyped burgundy hair colour shade in 2018. The mahogany colour surely knows how to grab attention. When you see someone across the street with red hair, don’t you take a moment to check them out? Such is the brilliance of this colour shade! We understand that the blazing red hair colour is not for everyone, hence it is safer to go for the sizzling
Courtesy: Instagram| @mandirabedi
3. Grown Out PixieIf you have been waiting to go all out and get a brand new look but don't know what to ask for, then do consider the in-vogue shaggy pixie cut. The grown out pixie style is short and fun and yet gives you enough length to style. You will be surprised to know the various ways in which you can style this sassy haircut. Fuss Free Ways To Style Your Hair With Nilu Thapa shows you just how to keep the pixie cut always in trend.
Courtesy: Instagram| @therealkareenakapoor
4. Beach WavesThe hairstyle that is usually adorned by all the celebrities is the ever-so-trendy beach waves hairstyle. Through the years, we all have mastered the way to achieve this hairstyle. However, what we tend to forget is to prep our mane before grabbing the curling tong. Hence, always make sure you add the
Courtesy: Instagram| @katrinakaif
5. Poker Straight HairLove it or loathe it, poker straight hair will always be in trend. Make sure you have your straightener out as this hairstyle will always be in fashion. To make the poker straight hair even more appealing, spray the
Add to Wish List
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75mlAdd to Wish List
A Hair-loving serum for dry, rebellious hair to add that extra boost of nourishment and gloss and make hair smoother, more manageable and nourished Packed with Avocado, Jojoba, Argan Oil and Vitamin E Comes in an easy-to-dispense, convenient and mess-free...
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200mlAdd to Wish List
Delivers a radiant, salon-like gloss Enriched with an exclusive silicone formula Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient spray can Specially created for Indian hair of all types, textures and lengths Developed and Tested rigorously on BBLUNT Salon floors This spray is...
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300mlAdd to Wish List
Enriched with fixatives that deliver firm & flexible hold Leaves no residue Salon-strength spray will help you fix your hairstyle firmly in place Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient spray can Specially created for Indian hair of all types, textures and...
Friday Night Fever
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150mlAdd to Wish List
Hydrating leave-in-cream for dry and damaged hair Contains the goodness of Keratin & Argan Oil Replenishes, nourishes and smoothens damaged hair Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free pump bottle A unique colour protect formula, ideal for Indian hair types...
Add to Wish List
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150mlAdd to Wish List
The perfect heat protectant for all hair types Packed with the goodness of Grape Seed Oil & Provitamin B5 Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free spray bottle Especially created for Indian hair, helps protect from heat styling damage caused...