Top 5 New Year Looks To Pick From For This New Years Eve December 29, 2021
Your Guide To The Best Gift Sets for This Christmas December 24, 2021
Hottest Holiday Party Hairstyles You've Been Looking For December 24, 2021
Navratri Hairstyles That Will Blow You Away!
Let your hair sparkle this Navratri, with stylish hairstyles! Braid it, bun it or let it down it’s your choice. To add that glam quotient to your look, use trendy hair accessories. Take a look below and choose your Navratri style this year. Navratri Hairstyles That Will Blow You Away!
1. Braided Bun This elegant up do goes well with Indian outfits. Take a section of your hair from the top and start braiding. Once done, tie your hair into a neat bun.
2. Side Braid If you want to flaunt your locks, this hairstyle is perfect for you. Make a side braid and let your hair down. You can make your ends straight or curly, it’s your choice! Before you start styling your hair, apply a heat protectant serum to give your hair damage free results.
3. Pouf And Wave This hairstyle will take you seconds to create. Make a pouf at the top and create waves at the bottom. You can add shiny hair accessories to finish your look.
4. Fishtail Braid For the day or night, the fishtail braid looks great! Make a braid out of more than three sections of your hair and you are ready to celebrate!
5. Head Chains This Navratri try something a bit more glamorous! Head chains or floral crowns look fabulous with Indian wear. You can either pouf up your hair and adorn the accessory or just make a simple middle parting.
6. Get High When has a high bun ever gone wrong? You can play it safe, with a high messy bun. To add drama to your look, adorn your crown with a man tikka and you’re ready!
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream for Damaged Hair 75g