Hairstyles To Flaunt This Diwali
Diwali is the one Indian festival where all of us like to go full out and channel our inner divas to look the best version of ourselves. This is the time of the year where the glittering jewellery and the heavy Indian outfits are dusted and polished to be worn at numerous Diwali parties. But the one aspect we often neglect is our precious mane! While you get your favourite outfits and accessories sorted, take some cues from us to add the zest to your look by donning these trending hairstyles.
Courtesy: Instagram| @janhvikapoor
1. The Classic Wavy HairBig, bouncy and glamorous. The classic wavy hairstyle is everyone’s favourite. All you need to do to achieve this look is prep your hair with the BBLUNT High Definition Curl Defining Leave-In Cream and with the help of a wide barrel curling tong, create big curls. Take it up a notch by pinning them on one side. You are all set to look like a glamorous diva for your next Diwali party.
Courtesy: Instagram| @sanyamalhotra
2. Low Bun HairstyleWhether you have curly hair or straight, the low bun hairstyle is for everyone to rock. It is the perfect hairstyle to don especially on Diwali when you have errands to run without the hassle of managing your hair as it is neatly tucked away. All you need to do is apply some of the BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray on damp hair to create some volume. Next, wrap your hair at the nape of your neck in a doughnut shape and secure with some bobby pins. You can add some hair accessories to add some glam quotient to the hairstyle.
Courtesy: Instagram| @psbhumi
3. The Classic PonytailA hairstyle which has been often sported by our favourite B-town celebs for Diwali parties is the classic ponytail hairstyle. We all know how to create this easy hairstyle but did you know it is easier to keep the frizz at bay and keep your hair intact throughout the party with the help of the BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-In Cream?
Courtesy: Instagram| @iridhidogra
4. The Half Bun HairstyleThe hairstyle which has been our top favourite this year is the half bun hairstyle. It is the perfect hairdo to go for when you want to wear Indo-western outfits. All you need to do is rub some of the BBLUNT Intense Moisture Hair Serum on damp hair. Then blow-dry and take half your hair and tie them up in a bun on top of the head. Leave a few strands out to complete the look.
Courtesy: Instagram| @realhinakhan
5. Poker Straight HairElegant and glossy, poker straight hair is a go-to hairstyle when nothing else clicks. After you are done straightening your strands, spray some of the BBLUNT Hair Polish For Instant Shine to add the layer of gloss to your mane and cheat your way to the glass hair trend!
Courtesy: Instagram| @sargunmehta