How To Protect Your Hair From Dust And Pollution January 06, 2021
Knock-Off Your Winter Hair Woes with This Winter Haircare Routine! January 06, 2021
Au Revoir 2020: Ring In The New Year With These 7 Gorgeous Hairstyles! December 29, 2020
How To Give Your Straight Hair A Bounce
1. Lather It UpGrease makes your hair limp, hence straight hair requires frequent washing, Use the BBLUNT Full On Volume For Fine Hair Shampoo as it is filled with Hydrolyzed Ice Protein and Provitamin B5 that gives incredible bounce and lift to your locks while retaining the essential moisture. Don’t forget to follow it up with the BBLUNT Full On Volume For Fine Hair Conditioner.
2. Brush It RightAvoid brushing your hair when it’s wet since it can lead to breakage. Make sure to start with the ends and gradually move upwards. Always opt for a wide-toothed comb to avoid breakage.
3. Spray ItInfusing your hair with the BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray will give you amazing bounce while adding fullness to your mane. Just flip your hair upside down and spray evenly on damp hair.
4. Tease ItTeasing is a great cheat sheet for creating volume to your mane. Using a teasing comb, reverse comb your hair downwards. Do it section by section, especially around the crown area.
5. Lazy Girl’s Way OutHave a night out and want some instant volume? Just flip your hair upside down, spray it with the BBLUNT Spring Fling Back To Life Dry Shampoo For Instant Freshness and voila! You will find your hair revamped and good to go. Struggling with the kind of hairstyle to don for fine hair? 6 One Step Hairstyles For Girls With Fine Hair will surely help.
BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave In Cream 150g
BBLUNT Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
BBLUNT Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray 150ml
BBLUNT ItMATTers Zero Shine Moulding Clay 40g
BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish 150ml