How To Protect Your Hair From Dust And Pollution January 06, 2021
Knock-Off Your Winter Hair Woes with This Winter Haircare Routine! January 06, 2021
Au Revoir 2020: Ring In The New Year With These 7 Gorgeous Hairstyles! December 29, 2020
How To Prevent Hair Fall This Monsoon
1. Wash Away The RainAs much as you love dancing in the raining and enjoying every bit of the rains it might affectyour hair. Yes, that’s right getting drenched in the rain is fun but you need to take proper care of it. When you wet your hair in the rains it makes your hair sticky and gives you a sticky scalp. The rain water is acidic and polluted which is the reason you need to protect your hair. It needs proper hygiene during the monsoons you can opt for the
2. Oiling Is MustDuring the monsoon, the weather robs away the natural luster and moisture out of your hair. Which leaves your hair limp, weak and prone to breakage. Oiling your hair helps you retain the lost moisture and keeps it nourished. Additionally, it promotes blood circulation and strengthens your hair and roots which eventually prevents hair fall.
3. Shampoo And Condition RegularlyDo you want an itchy scalp and loose good amount of hair? No, right!The humidity in the monsoon can cause sweat and grime build-up on scalp, thus attracting dirt particles.. Regular usage of shampoo and conditioner helps you keep your head clean and fresh. You can opt for the
4. Hair AccessoriesAre you having a bad hair day? We have a quick fix for you! Hair accessories are here to save the day. During the monsoons the humidity hits hard on our hair as it’s most exposed part of our body. Your scalp turns oily and hair sticky leading to hair fall. To get yourself a quick fix you can accesorize with a scarf or hairband to protect your hair from attracting excessive moisture to your hair. It would not only save your bad hair day but also give your style an instant pep!
5. Use A Dry ShampooIf you’re trying to save time in the morning, dry shampoo is your ultimate saviour! Dry shampoos are here to ease your shower routine, just few sprays and your hair will be fresh as if it’s just out of the shower.
BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave In Cream 150g
BBLUNT Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
BBLUNT Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray 150ml
BBLUNT ItMATTers Zero Shine Moulding Clay 40g
BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish 150ml