How To Protect Your Hair From Dust And Pollution January 06, 2021
Knock-Off Your Winter Hair Woes with This Winter Haircare Routine! January 06, 2021
Au Revoir 2020: Ring In The New Year With These 7 Gorgeous Hairstyles! December 29, 2020
How To Restore Damaged Hair
1. Time To ChopDo not worry, we are not asking you to chop off all your precious tresses but just the split-ends since that’s the damaged part. Split ends are not healthy and restrain the healthy growth of hair, hence never skip your regular salon visit to get rid of the split ends.
2. The Right ProductsIt is crucial to treat your hair right in every way possible especially when it comes to choosing the right hair cleansers. Go for products that are designed especially to treat damaged hair like the
3. Post Shower CareWhen you are on the road to restoring your damaged hair, never skip the post-shower care for your mane. Always apply some of the
4. Heatless HairstylesWe know it is hard to refrain from your favourite hot tools but be strong and avoid using any curling tongs, straightening irons or even hair dryers for at least some time. Instead, you can try your hand at the various heatless hairstyles that look gorgeous and do not cause any heat damage to your hair. The variants of braids and buns are a great hit when it comes to donning heatless hairstyles.
5. Eat RightHealthy hair not only needs the right products but also the right kind of diet. It is important what you fuel your body with, as it reflects on your skin and hair. Now is the correct time to start including those vitamins and proteins you always read about in your daily diet.
6. Time To MaskHair masks are highly recommended when you are trying to restore health back to your brittle and damaged hair. While many suggest hair masks made out of the kitchen ingredients, you never know which combination will suit you the most. So instead of huffing and puffing in your kitchen which might not lead to the best results, go for in-salon hair spa treatments. Leave it to the hair experts to tell you what is best suited for your mane.
7. Condition Before SwimmingIf you have the habit of going for regular swims, then it is crucial to protect your mane against the chlorine-infused water. Always apply the
BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave In Cream 150g
BBLUNT Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
BBLUNT Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray 150ml
BBLUNT ItMATTers Zero Shine Moulding Clay 40g
BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish 150ml