How To Protect Your Hair From Dust And Pollution January 06, 2021
Knock-Off Your Winter Hair Woes with This Winter Haircare Routine! January 06, 2021
Au Revoir 2020: Ring In The New Year With These 7 Gorgeous Hairstyles! December 29, 2020
How To Shampoo Your Hair Right Way
1. Detangle Your HairAlways… we repeat… always detangle your hair before jumping into the shower. Hair is in its most fragile and vulnerable state when under a running faucet of water. It is prone to breakage and severe damage. First, remove the knots with your fingers and then use a wide-toothed comb.
2. Use The Right Kind Of WaterThe next step to washing your hair the right way is to using luke-warm or room temperature water. Although super relaxing, hot water will only dry your hair out further. Also make sure the water you use is clean as hard water will only lead to rough, dry hair and leave a residue on your hair and scalp and you definitely do not want that!
3. Less Is MoreLess is more. Avoid your hair every day as it strips your hair of natural moisture. It is a vicious circle, your scalp will produce more oil to compensate on lack of moisture in your hair. Use
4. Condition, condition and conditionDue to the lack of moisture, frizzy hair tends to absorb moisture from the environment. This leads to a frizzy head – a very, very messy one indeed. We cannot stress the importance of conditioner. It restores the hair with moisture.
5. Use The Right Type of TowelThe friction caused by drying hair with a thick towel can lead to loss of moisture, breakage and brittle hair. It’s like hair massacre! Use a micro-fibre towel or a cotton t-shirt and slip your hair and tie a turban. Do not rub it against your hair. Leave it there for 5-10 minutes and air dry hair.
6. Seal in the MoistureLastly, seal in the moisture. Use a heavy oil, serum or butter to lock all the moisture in. Remember, frizz id your worst enemy. Hence, lock the moisture in with BBLUNT Intense Moisture Hair Serum enriched with avocado, jojoba, argon oil and vitamin E. All things good for hair! Trying to revive lifeless dry and damaged hair? Check out Ways To Fix Damaged Hair.
BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave In Cream 150g
BBLUNT Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
BBLUNT Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray 150ml
BBLUNT ItMATTers Zero Shine Moulding Clay 40g
BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish 150ml