De-coding Best Hairstyles from Cannes 2021 July 09, 2021
4 Essential Monsoon Haircare Tips You Need To Follow June 30, 2021
Beat The Frizz with BBLUNT This Monsoon June 25, 2021
How To Style Dry And Damaged Hair
Dealing with damaged hair can be both exhausting and frustrating. As if finding the best hair care routine for damaged hair was not enough, you now need to find ways to style your damaged mane too. After all, the tools that we usually use to create hairstyles are one of the biggest causes of our poorly damaged mane. But don’t lose heart as you are not alone. With the constant wear and tear we put our hair through, it is but liable that the end result will be dry and damaged hair. Damaged hair is our hair’s way of telling us to slow it down with the hot tools. It is time to enhance the natural hair texture, be it straight or curly hair. Bid adieu to blow-dry and say hello to the air-dried mane. Try these amazing hairstyles on the naturally textured hair.
to give the ultra-slick look while keeping your hair in place. For a pixie cut, simply gel it back and add a deep side part. For long mane, just push it back and let loose.
, followed by the This has been designed especially to repair and nourish your poorly treated hair.
This works magic into your mane as it smoothens the hair whilst protecting it from the harmful pollution and other environmental hazards.
to give some bounce to your hair! So go girl and get your tresses styled in vogue without being scared about those damaged locks! While you try out these trendy hairstyles, don’t forget to do Things Your Hair Will Thank You For
1. Wet Hair LookCreating a wet look hairstyle is a smart and sneaky way to hide the damaged tresses, no matter what is the length of your hair. Slicked back hairstyle is always in vogue and can be created no matter how short or long your hair is. Do use the
Courtesy: Pinterest| @api.shopstyle
2. Messy BunFor all the lazy girls out there, this is a blessing in disguise. This look helps hide damaged tresses, as well as gives the lazy gals a second chance at chic! What is important though is nourishing your mane back to life while using the right products like the
Courtesy: Pinterest| @betternate
3. Textured BobWe are aware that sometimes damaged hair changes texture. So we say, when you can’t fight it, work with it! Textured bobs are chic hairstyles for damaged hair, as they cut the hair off at their thinnest and give the appearance of fullness while ridding strands of split ends. Do not indulge in blow-dry and instead let them air-dry to show off the fun texture. You can also check out how you can Go short Like Yami Gautam to inspire you more to get this hairstyle!
Courtesy: Pinterest| @treasuresandtravel
4. Half Bun HairstyleBe smart and up your hair game by hiding your damaged tresses in the half- bun hairstyle. It is for a reason that this hairstyle has ruled 2018. From celebs to your office colleague, everyone can be seen donning this look. However, for damaged hair, it is essential to prep your hair first with the
Courtesy: Instagram| @mandirabedi
5. Angled Pixie CutIf you have been wanting to go short, then it can’t be a better time to snip those locks! The angled pixie cut is relatively easy to maintain. The layers help you style your hair in more than one way while making thin hair appear fuller. Do use the
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75mlAdd to Wish List
A Hair-loving serum for dry, rebellious hair to add that extra boost of nourishment and gloss and make hair smoother, more manageable and nourished Packed with Avocado, Jojoba, Argan Oil and Vitamin E Comes in an easy-to-dispense, convenient and mess-free...
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200mlAdd to Wish List
Delivers a radiant, salon-like gloss Enriched with an exclusive silicone formula Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient spray can Specially created for Indian hair of all types, textures and lengths Developed and Tested rigorously on BBLUNT Salon floors This spray is...
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300mlAdd to Wish List
Enriched with fixatives that deliver firm & flexible hold Leaves no residue Salon-strength spray will help you fix your hairstyle firmly in place Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient spray can Specially created for Indian hair of all types, textures and...
Add to Wish List
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150mlAdd to Wish List
Hydrating leave-in-cream for dry and damaged hair Contains the goodness of Keratin & Argan Oil Replenishes, nourishes and smoothens damaged hair Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free pump bottle A unique colour protect formula, ideal for Indian hair types...
Add to Wish List
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150mlAdd to Wish List
The perfect heat protectant for all hair types Packed with the goodness of Grape Seed Oil & Provitamin B5 Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free spray bottle Especially created for Indian hair, helps protect from heat styling damage caused...
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150ml
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150mlAdd to Wish List
Styling gel with great gloss and natural fullness Provides protection and reinforcement against pollutants and adverse Indian weather Hydra Gel is proven to lock in the moisture for up to 12 hours Specially created for Indian hair Specially created for...