How To Protect Your Hair From Dust And Pollution January 06, 2021
Knock-Off Your Winter Hair Woes with This Winter Haircare Routine! January 06, 2021
Au Revoir 2020: Ring In The New Year With These 7 Gorgeous Hairstyles! December 29, 2020
Monsoon Hair Care Guide For Men
1. Wash Your Hair DailyIf you’ve been planning to skip your showers this monsoon, you might just get busted! Even if your hair is not directly exposed to the rain, wash it regularly to get rid off all the dirt and pollutants. The dirt during the monsoon can get stuck to your scalp, causing it itchy and leading to inviting dandruff! You definitely don’t want that! The idea is to cleanse the scalp gently on a regular basis to avoid any further hair damage. But washing your hair every day can also be time-consuming when you’re in a rush. Then, you can opt for
2. Condition RegularlyRest of the year you might go lazy, but guys don’t skip on your conditioners during monsoon! If you want your hair to feel like a million bucks, using a conditioner is a must. While your hair is exposed to ultimate frizz, climate change then using a good conditioner will be heavenly drops of molten gold! You can opt from the
3. Keep Your Hair DryJust as important it is to wash your hair regularly it is also important to dry it. Keep your hair short and scalp dry during the monsoon season. Use a hairdryer to dry your hair but make sure you don’t bring the dryer too close to your scalp, to avoid damaging your hair. Pro tip - Get yourself a regular trim to beat the humidity.
4. Avoid A Lot Of Styling ProductsMonsoon is just not the right season to overload the styling products on your hair, dear men! If you use any styling products keep the usage to minimal. The products increase sweat in your hair and they become hard to move. Hence, avoid using a lot of styling products to protect your hair.
5. Maintain A Healthy DietLast but not the least, keep your diet in check! While you take care of your hair during the monsoon, you also need to keep the nourishment level intact with a high protein diet. Eating plenty of whole grains, nuts and vegetables can help you grow your hair faster and healthier. During the rainy season, you don’t feel much thirsty and hence, the water intake goes down. So, keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Guys, it's not a lot this hair care guide has pretty simple and quick tips to add to your daily regimen. With this hair care guide, we are sure you won't get tangled in any hair troubles and you will easily sail through the monsoon season. Interested in more monsoon care? Check out Hair Care Tips for Men During The Monsoon!
BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave In Cream 150g
BBLUNT Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
BBLUNT Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray 150ml
BBLUNT ItMATTers Zero Shine Moulding Clay 40g
BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish 150ml