Volumized Low Bun
- Section your hair. Leave one fourth of front hair and make a ponytail with the rest of the hair.
- Secure the pony with a hair tie.
- Fluff the hair by gently pulling the pony apart from both the sides.
- Now spray BBLUNT Back to Life Dry Shampoo on front section of your hair before you style it and to create texture and add some volume.
- Back comb the front section of your hair to create volume .
- Pin all the hair back using bobby pins. Make sure not to flatten your hair by pressing them down.
- Finish off by spraying BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish for that extra gloss and shine to your hair to set your do in its place.Done! :)
: I am a huge fan of hair buns. Sometimes I go for high buns, sometimes messy and sometimes low buns. Especially for office environment, I feel buns make a really great option for looking professional.
- Start by spraying BBLUNT Back to Life Dry Shampoo to your hair. This will revamp your hair by soaking up the grease and grime.
- Back-comb the entire front section of your hair.
- It is okay even if your look crazy. Just keep going.
- Secure the end of your hair in a low ponytail.
- Now twist the ponytail in a bun and secure the bun with bobby pins and bun pins. Done! :)
: These curls are inspired by the iconic Madhuri Dixit. She always has these perfect big volumized curls. Have tried to recreate those curls.
I have naturally straight hair so I have to take help of curling products to make my curls look defined. I used the BBLUNT High Definition Curl Defining Leave-in Cream.
Top Knot :
- Rub the cream in damp hair.
- Once your hair is dry, use the BBLUNT Liner II Professional Hair Straightener to create curls.
- Pick a section of hair and pull it downwards using the iron.
- Twist the iron.
- Twist it one more.
- Once you leave, youd have lovely bouncy curl in your hair. Repeat until you have curled all sections of your hair. The rounded exterior of the iron helps in creating curls easily.
- Finish off with BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish For Instant Shine for the extra gloss.
No one rocks a top knot better than Priyanka Chopra. I love creating knots. I find them very chic and polished for both day time and party wear.
Messy Side Braid :
- Spray BBLUNT Back to Life Dry Shampoo in your hair to add some texture to your hair. If your hair is not freshly washed, this would take care of the grease & oil and freshen up your scalp.
- If you have bangs,section the bangs out and pull the rest of the hair up in a ponytail. Secure with a rubber band.
- Pull your hair in two sections.
- Start twisting around in a knot form.
- Secure the hair with bun pins and bobby pins.
- Style your bangs using BBLUNT IT MATTERS Zero Shine Moulding Clay. Just rub teeny bit of wax between your finger tips and style your hair according to your preference. the wax would basically set your hair exactly the way you want then to and it wouldnt move. Plus itd take care of any baby hair as well.
I think of a messy braid and I think of Deepika Padukone. She sports side braid with her dresses, sarees and probably with every outfit she sports. Why wouldnt she, it suits her mighty well. Hope you enjoy creating her favourite hairstyle.
1. Use BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-in Spray
and create rough waves on the crown of your hair. It gives your hair a lot of fullness and added softness. 2. If you have bangs such as mine, just pin them back while still keeping the volume on the top. 3-4. Now divide your hair in 3 sections and start braiding your hair. You can alsobraid your hair in fishtail if you prefer. 5. Secure the end of the braid with a rubber band. Pull the braid gently to make it look thicker. Let some strands come out naturally to make it look effortless and a bit messy.