De-coding Best Hairstyles from Cannes 2021 July 09, 2021
4 Essential Monsoon Haircare Tips You Need To Follow June 30, 2021
Beat The Frizz with BBLUNT This Monsoon June 25, 2021
5 Iconic Looks of Rani Mukherjee
The talented and oh-so-gorgeous Rani Mukherjee, has given us some major hairstyle goals over the years. From loose curls, straight hairstyles, or side-swept bangs, she can make everything look great. We picked the 5 most iconic looks of Rani Mukherjee over the years, worthy of being recreated even today. 5 Iconic Looks of Rani Mukherjee
1. Simple and Elegant Rani looked glamourous in her simple medium length glossy hairstyle in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Her bright, young, peppy, and vibrant colours emanate from each frame in the film. This overall look made Rani quite a stunner! You too can step into the spotlight and get this voluminous shiny hair with our BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish,& BBLUNTFriday Night Fever TrioFor Instant Shine. This spray on serum, which is specially created for Indian hair, gives a glossy and smooth finish even to the dullest hair, along with maximum shine and minimum fuss. It also protects the hair from environmental and heat styling damages.
2. Voluminous Bob The Bengali beauty looked fabulous sporting a simple short coloured hair cut in the initial sequences of the movie Hum Tum. You can also replicate this hair colour at home using our BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colour, Chocolate, Dark Brown & BBLUNT Salon Secret Chocolate Combo, BBLUNT Salon Secret + Perfect Balance Shampoo, &BBLUNT Salon Secret Chocolate + Perfect Balance Duowhich gives you salon like gorgeous hair in only 30 minutes. Specially created for Indian hair, this hair colour not only gives 100% grey coverage, but is also ammonia free. This 3-part hair colour comes with a unique Shine Tonic that gives you soft, shiny hair.
3. Slick Bun Rani totally owned the ever-so-chic and simple slick bun, with her front side parted hair. If you don’t want to deal with complex styling techniques, this hairstyle is the perfect option
4. Thick Curls This thick curly hair gives an easy and charming vibe. It oozes with style and gives an overall sprightly and coquetry look.
5. Side Swept Bangs Rani pulled off this look of a choppy bangs texture and twirls towards the end of her hair with complete ease and style. You can either wear them straight or combed to the side, depending on your overall look and mood. It works in both formal and casual settings. We can’t think of anyone else who could have done justice to this look better than Rani Mukherjee! Take a look at the Bollywood Airport Looks.
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150ml