De-coding Best Hairstyles from Cannes 2021 July 09, 2021
4 Essential Monsoon Haircare Tips You Need To Follow June 30, 2021
Beat The Frizz with BBLUNT This Monsoon June 25, 2021
Shahrukh Khan's Hairstyles Over The Years
What does it take to rule the Bollywood industry and be a global superstar? The right balance of talent, style and business sense of course! Who else is a better example of a global Bollywood icon that the one and only Shahrukh Khan! King Khan has set a benchmark for actors everywhere through not only his talent in movies but also his changing hairstyles. From Baazigar to Zero, Shahrukh Khan has really experimented with his characters and style. Let us take a look at King Khan’s hair evolution over the years.
to style this look, which will give your hair a flexible hold and the perfect matte finish to keep it casual.
as it will give you the maximum hold, control & shine.
Be ready to grab all the eyeballs the moment you walk into a party! Is it any wonder that Shahrukh Khan is truly the king of romance? If you are person allured by the other celebs of Bollywood, then do check out, Tiger Shroff’s Trending Hairstyles
Courtesy: Instagram| shahrukh._.khan
1. The MulletShahrukh Khan proclaimed the title of the ‘king of romance’ through his extraordinary performance in his iconic movie, DDLJ. Everything from this movie has remained iconic till date, be it the clothes or hairstyles. After the movie released, Shahrukh’s mullet hairstyle could be seen everywhere. It is not too late to try this look! Just use some of the
2. The Gelled LookAfter seeing the chocolate boy Rahul on screen, every girl dreamed of meeting her own version of Rahul for days on end. Shahrukh aced the role of the cool dude, making every girl fancy a boy like his character. The sleek pulled back gelled hair look made us all fall in love with SRK and is totally one of our favourite hairstyles! Gelled hair never goes out of style and you can ace that perfect hairdo by using the
3. The Messy LocksShahrukh went all out to do justice to his character as a villain in the movie, Don. The twisted and messy strands looked incredibly sexy. Plus, they go well with different kinds of fashion statements. If you are a guy who loves his long locks, then it cannot get better than this hairstyle. It gives the perfect feel of a grungy yet sexy look.
Courtesy: Instagram| @_srkworld_
4. The SpikesDon was such a huge success that the makers added a sequel. This time, Shahrukh embraced a deadly combination of all-black ensembles, aviators and don’t-care-a-damn attitude. When it came to the hairstyle, he went for the slightly messy spikes look. While spikes have been the top favourite for many men, styling it the right way is important. Use the
Courtesy Instagram| @iamsrk
5. Copper LocksRecently, Shahrukh decided to change his personal style and went ahead and dipped his mane in a copper hair colour shade. We are not complaining as we think this hairstyle really suits him and brings out his charming features more. If you too want to try your hand at this hair colour shade but are afraid to make the commitment, then get the
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75mlAdd to Wish List
A Hair-loving serum for dry, rebellious hair to add that extra boost of nourishment and gloss and make hair smoother, more manageable and nourished Packed with Avocado, Jojoba, Argan Oil and Vitamin E Comes in an easy-to-dispense, convenient and mess-free...
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200mlAdd to Wish List
Delivers a radiant, salon-like gloss Enriched with an exclusive silicone formula Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient spray can Specially created for Indian hair of all types, textures and lengths Developed and Tested rigorously on BBLUNT Salon floors This spray is...
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300mlAdd to Wish List
Enriched with fixatives that deliver firm & flexible hold Leaves no residue Salon-strength spray will help you fix your hairstyle firmly in place Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient spray can Specially created for Indian hair of all types, textures and...
Add to Wish List
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150mlAdd to Wish List
Hydrating leave-in-cream for dry and damaged hair Contains the goodness of Keratin & Argan Oil Replenishes, nourishes and smoothens damaged hair Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free pump bottle A unique colour protect formula, ideal for Indian hair types...
Add to Wish List
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150mlAdd to Wish List
The perfect heat protectant for all hair types Packed with the goodness of Grape Seed Oil & Provitamin B5 Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free spray bottle Especially created for Indian hair, helps protect from heat styling damage caused...
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150ml
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150mlAdd to Wish List
Styling gel with great gloss and natural fullness Provides protection and reinforcement against pollutants and adverse Indian weather Hydra Gel is proven to lock in the moisture for up to 12 hours Specially created for Indian hair Specially created for...