Get Diwali Ready With BBLUNT October 13, 2021
The Hottest Hair Colour of The Year September 22, 2021
StyleDrive Gets Festive This Wedding Season With BBLUNT
StyleDrive decides to go bridal with BBLUNT! Check out what look she's done for the wedding season.
Updos have been one of the top hairstyle picks for brides and wedding guests of all ages, around the world, pretty simply because they are not only practical but also give a delicate & elegant look. I personally rarely do updos and keep them reserved only for special occasions. Today I'm sharing with you an unusual #HaloBraid Updo which I achieved effortlessly using BBLUNT Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-In Cream that I like to wear to a wedding!
1. I use BBLUNT’s Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-In Cream every day, just after my hair wash I apply coin sized amount on my mid-lengths and ends. All you need to do is gently apply it on damp hair and it’ll smoothen your hair, and help styling it better, keeping the frizz at bay.
2. Create a side parting and pull a section of hair on one side before you start the first braid. Divide the rest for your hair into two sections.
3. Make a regular or a Fish tail braid but make sure you keep the hair pulled tight so the braid lies flat.
4. Keep braiding and add all the hair from the top of your parting and bottom hairline as you go, so that when you reach the back of your head. It's all in the plait.
5. Secure the braid with a clear hair elastic and then repeat on the other side so you have two braids.
6. To create the halo, take the right braid across to the left and pin it in place. Repeat on the other side.
There you go! All ready to attend the wedding with the most different but chic hairdo among your circle.
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream for Damaged Hair 75g