For When Your Hair Needs Some TLC October 19, 2021
Glam Up This Festive Season with BBLUNT's Hottest Hair Colours October 19, 2021
Get Diwali Ready With BBLUNT October 13, 2021
Things You Didn't Know About Your Hair
Facts we̢re sure you did not know about your hair! Take a look and be mane amazed. Your hair is pretty cool in so many ways, read on to know how.
Things You Didn̢t Know About Your Hair
1. Flexible, and how! Did you know? When your hair is wet, it can stretch up to 30% of its original length.
2. Summer is here, and so is new hair When it is warm outside, your hair grows because the heat stimulates circulation and encourages more hair growth.
3. Always growing 90% of your hair in your scalp is growing, while the remaining 10% are resting. So every minute your hair is blooming!
4. Hair fall? It̢s all good We lose about 100 hair per day, on an average, and ladies that̢s normal. Your hair has the second fastest-growing cells in your body.
5. Hair leads Your hair strand gives you information about everything that has been in your bloodstream, including drugs. It is one of the most important types of forensic evidence used.
6. Take care of the hair follicles The nerves and muscles surrounding your follicles give your hair those tactile properties that allow you to feel the slightest movement. So be gentle with your hair and it will look beautiful for you.
7. Heavyweight Each strand of your hair weighs about 100 grams. Multiply that by the average 100,000 to 150,000 strands on each head, and your entire head of hair could support the weight almost equal to two elephants.
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream for Damaged Hair 75g