The Hottest Hair Colour of The Year September 22, 2021
Top 5 Insta-worthy Hairstyles That Are Trending September 22, 2021
The Curly Hair Routine You Have Been Looking for! #CurlGang September 22, 2021
5 Things To Consider Before Getting A Haircut
Before you take the giant leap of getting a cut you have been eagerly awaiting, you need to jot down a few points. There are a couple of things you need to check off the little to-do list before you decide to go get that change you’ve been awaiting for quite some time. 5 Things To Consider Before Getting A Haircut
- Know Your Texture You might have that one celebrity who you look up to and idealize for her perfect tresses. So if you have rough or curly hair, don’t think the hairstyle you saw Blake Lively sporting on the cover of the latest Cosmopolitan magazine will look the same on you. Let’s face it; she’s got the most splendid beach waves anyone could lay their eyes on. Know what your own hair feels like and how it falls. Do some research, find out celebrities whose hair texture seems to be like yours and then take a call on what haircut you want to get. Take a style and make it yours, be your own Blake Lively for God sake!
- Know Your Timing Decide how much time you can give to maintain your hair. See what your lifestyle is like. If you’re the kind who doesn’t want to get up early in the morning, spoil your beauty sleep and spend hours on setting your hair according the hairstyle you got, you can’t be getting a complicated haircut. Stick to a basic one where you can just wash and then run out of the door with. If you’re a girly girl who loves doing up her hair, go for a layered cut which could use styling to make it look like perfection.
- Know Your Shape When you’re going in for a major hairstyle change, probably from a long layered cut or a short pixie cut, you need to know what your face shape is like exactly. Oval face shapes are the most flattering face shape to have any kind of hairstyle. Know your shape, and get a hairstyle that suits you not scares you.
- Change Is Constant You need to be ready for the hairstyle you’re about to get. You can’t be skeptical about chopping half of your locks off unless you really want to because there is no going back. You’re going to have to live with that length till the time it starts to sort of grow back. Or you could just put on some hair extensions, but you can’t be doing that every day, right? So, be sure before you choose a style.
- Trust Your Stylist Which is why we strongly suggest you should come to us! We at BBLUNT have expert hairstylists who’ll give you great advice on what’s best for your face and your personality. We believe, that you must wear your hair the way it’s meant to be naturally worn! We accept you the way you are and try to bring out the best in you. So come on in, and get that haircut you’ve wanted for a while.
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75mlAdd to Wish List
A Hair-loving serum for dry, rebellious hair to add that extra boost of nourishment and gloss and make hair smoother, more manageable and nourished Packed with Avocado, Jojoba, Argan Oil and Vitamin E Comes in an easy-to-dispense, convenient and mess-free...
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200mlAdd to Wish List
Delivers a radiant, salon-like gloss Enriched with an exclusive silicone formula Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient spray can Specially created for Indian hair of all types, textures and lengths Developed and Tested rigorously on BBLUNT Salon floors This spray is...
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300mlAdd to Wish List
Enriched with fixatives that deliver firm & flexible hold Leaves no residue Salon-strength spray will help you fix your hairstyle firmly in place Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient spray can Specially created for Indian hair of all types, textures and...
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150mlAdd to Wish List
HYDRATING BBLUNT Repair Remedy LEAVE-IN CREAM: Helps replenish dry and damaged hair, leaving strands looking supple and repaired ENRICHED WITH KERATIN AND ARGAN OIL: BBLUNT Repair Remedy Leave In Cream prevents split-ends and protects hair against breakage NO SULPHATE, NO...
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150mlAdd to Wish List
The perfect heat protectant for all hair types Packed with the goodness of Grape Seed Oil & Provitamin B5 Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free spray bottle Especially created for Indian hair, helps protect from heat styling damage caused...
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150ml
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150mlAdd to Wish List
Styling gel with great gloss and natural fullness Provides protection and reinforcement against pollutants and adverse Indian weather Hydra Gel is proven to lock in the moisture for up to 12 hours Specially created for Indian hair Specially created for...
Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave In Cream 150g
Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave In Cream 150gAdd to Wish List
The perfect daily leave-in-cream to tame frizzy and unmanageable hair, reduces frizz, smoothens and leaves you in charge! Packed with Hydrolyzed Keratin, Quinoa, and Provitamin B5 Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free pump bottle Especially created for Indian hair,...