5 Things To Consider Before Getting A Haircut
- Know Your Texture You might have that one celebrity who you look up to and idealize for her perfect tresses. So if you have rough or curly hair, don’t think the hairstyle you saw Blake Lively sporting on the cover of the latest Cosmopolitan magazine will look the same on you. Let’s face it; she’s got the most splendid beach waves anyone could lay their eyes on. Know what your own hair feels like and how it falls. Do some research, find out celebrities whose hair texture seems to be like yours and then take a call on what haircut you want to get. Take a style and make it yours, be your own Blake Lively for God sake!
- Know Your Timing Decide how much time you can give to maintain your hair. See what your lifestyle is like. If you’re the kind who doesn’t want to get up early in the morning, spoil your beauty sleep and spend hours on setting your hair according the hairstyle you got, you can’t be getting a complicated haircut. Stick to a basic one where you can just wash and then run out of the door with. If you’re a girly girl who loves doing up her hair, go for a layered cut which could use styling to make it look like perfection.
- Know Your Shape When you’re going in for a major hairstyle change, probably from a long layered cut or a short pixie cut, you need to know what your face shape is like exactly. Oval face shapes are the most flattering face shape to have any kind of hairstyle. Know your shape, and get a hairstyle that suits you not scares you.
- Change Is Constant You need to be ready for the hairstyle you’re about to get. You can’t be skeptical about chopping half of your locks off unless you really want to because there is no going back. You’re going to have to live with that length till the time it starts to sort of grow back. Or you could just put on some hair extensions, but you can’t be doing that every day, right? So, be sure before you choose a style.
- Trust Your Stylist Which is why we strongly suggest you should come to us! We at BBLUNT have expert hairstylists who’ll give you great advice on what’s best for your face and your personality. We believe, that you must wear your hair the way it’s meant to be naturally worn! We accept you the way you are and try to bring out the best in you. So come on in, and get that haircut you’ve wanted for a while.