#BoycottBoycut, A Grand Success! Say Hello To The Uni Cut! March 09, 2021
Come On! Let’s #BoycottBoycut! March 04, 2021
7 Adorable Curly Hairstyles for Indian Weddings January 27, 2021
5 Things Your Hair Colourist Wished You Wouldn't Do
Colouring your hair makes it look shiny and voluminous, but there a few things you didn̢t know about getting the colour on! 5 Things Your Hair Colourist Wished You Wouldn't Do
1. Be loyal to look royal When you keep jumping from colourist to colourist, you ultimately make it difficult for any stylist to work with your hair and turn it into one envious picture. So stop the switch and save your colour!
2. Perfect duo Once you colour your hair, you need to use shampoos and conditioners that will protect your colour and your hair. If you don̢t want your hair to be dry, then make sure you spend a little extra if required but get the best for your mane! After all, it is your shining grace isn̢t it?
3. Guilty or innocent With the great colour, you need great care. Be a part of hydrating treatments and masks to rejuvenate and moisturize your hair. Chemical treatments tend to make your hair intensely dry and brittle, so you need maximum care and days at the spa to turn this situation into a marvel.
4. Cut it out Get rid of the split ends, with a trim to set your hair into this healthy luscious looking mane. Trims help your hair grow longer and stronger, no doubt about that. So if you need to part ways with your long hair, it̢s worth it! So make the cut.
5. Don̢t come too soon Let your hair grow and live a little with that colour on it before you come back for highlights. This leads to over processing your hair which has a very harsh effect on your mane. So make sure you let your hair rest and touch- it up when you actually require it!
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Friday Night Fever
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml