7 Adorable Curly Hairstyles for Indian Weddings January 27, 2021
How To Protect Your Hair From Dust And Pollution January 06, 2021
Knock-Off Your Winter Hair Woes with This Winter Haircare Routine! January 06, 2021
Variant Looks Of Sara Ali Khan
Sara Ali Khan- is the newbie to tinsel town who is ready to rule the industry. The daughter of navab Saif Ali Khan Pataudi, looks indeed like a princess and from whom we just cannot take our eyes off. With the porcelain skin and luscious locks, is it any wonder that she has always been a favourite of the paparazzi? With two of her movies, namely, Kedarnath and Simba slated to release this year, we cannot contain our excitement for all her promotional looks. Till then let us look into some of the style statements she has created till date.
This will ensure the greasiness stays at bay while we sit back n relax.
Courtesy: Instagram| @team.saraalikhan
1. Fashion ShowLike many Bollywood celebs, Sara too has her favourite designers in the industry. One such being Manish Malhotra. She came to show her support for the designer to one of his showcasing in a creation by him. We love how she let the outfit do the talking by keeping her mane poker straight with a simple middle parting. Notice the shiny layer on her mane? You too can get that gloss simply by spraying the
Courtesy: Instagram| @lehrentv
2. Diwali FestivitiesWhen Sara attended a Diwali bash hosted by Shahrukh Khan, she looked just breath-taking. Sara Ali Khan knows how to amp up any attire by donning the right hairstyle. While her chandelier earrings were charming, we couldn’t get over her perfect hairdo. Next time when you are getting ready for an Indian function, give the twist of bouffant to your voluminous curls just like Sara. You will be able to create volume in your mane more easily with the help of the
Courtesy: Instagram| @simplyaminaxx
3. Vacation CharmSign! If only all of us could look that good in a simple pullover. Although, we love the fact that Sara shows us that she is just like any regular girl on a vacation. We say so as she has kept her look simple by sporting a classic ponytail. The one thing that will help all of us during holidays is always carrying the
Courtesy: Instagram| @saraalikhan95
4. Trailer LaunchIn an angelic white attire, Sara stepped out for her first movie, Kedarnath’s trailer launch. We fell in love with her dewy makeup and to-die-for loose waves! Do you know that any hairstyle is more attractive on a coloured mane? So if you too want to get gorgeous brown hair like Miss Khan, then rush to buy the
Courtesy: Instagram| @saraalikhan95
5. Chic At InterviewsVery recently, Sara was invited by the BBC for an interview, and boy did she raise the temperatures in London! We loved how she brought her whole look together. The icing on the cake being the hat with the loose waves.
Courtesy: Instagram| @celebmetro
6. Kedarnath StyleWith the trailer of Kedarnath being released, we were ecstatic to see the first look of the quintessential Sara Ali Khan. We were quite pleasantly surprised by how this beauty donned the trending pigtail hairstyle with Indian attire. If this is the beginning, we absolutely cannot wait to gawk over the various looks of the actress in the movie. If you are the one that cannot get enough of the star kids, then do check out, Khushi Kapoor The Emerging Style Icon
Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave In Cream 150g
Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave In Cream 150gAdd to Wish List
The perfect daily leave-in-cream to tame frizzy and unmanageable hair, reduces frizz, smoothens and leaves you in charge! Packed with Hydrolyzed Keratin, Quinoa, and Provitamin B5 Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free pump bottle Especially created for Indian hair,...
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150mlAdd to Wish List
Hydrating leave-in-cream for dry and damaged hair Contains the goodness of Keratin & Argan Oil Replenishes, nourishes and smoothens damaged hair Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free pump bottle A unique colour protect formula, ideal for Indian hair types...
-15%Add to Wish List
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150mlAdd to Wish List
The perfect heat protectant for all hair types Packed with the goodness of Grape Seed Oil & Provitamin B5 Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free spray bottle Especially created for Indian hair, helps protect from heat styling damage caused...
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75ml
Intense Moisture Hair Serum 75mlAdd to Wish List
A Hair-loving serum for dry, rebellious hair to add that extra boost of nourishment and gloss and make hair smoother, more manageable and nourished Packed with Avocado, Jojoba, Argan Oil and Vitamin E Comes in an easy-to-dispense, convenient and mess-free...
Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray 150ml
Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray 150mlAdd to Wish List
An expert volumizing leave-in-spray to give lift, volume and bounce to fine hair Contains Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Meadowfoam Seed Extract and Provitamin B5 Gives incredible bounce whilst protecting from heat styling damage Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient and mess-free spray...
Spotlight Hair Polish 150ml
Spotlight Hair Polish 150mlAdd to Wish List
Dull and lifeless hair get instant shine, with a glossy and smooth finish Provides protection and reinforcement against pollutants and adverse Indian weather Provitamin B5, Vitamin E and Silk Proteins specially created for Indian hair Protects from the environment and...