Get Diwali Ready With BBLUNT October 13, 2021
The Hottest Hair Colour of The Year September 22, 2021
When & How To Use Dry Shampoo When Styling Your Hair
These dry shampoo hacks will make your hair look amazing anywhere anytime. BBLUNTs Back To Life Dry Shampoo, is a quick fix every girl needs on her bag at all times. For all those bad hair days, or lazy shower days spray some dry shampoo to your mane and voila! You are ready for your night-out. When & How To Use Dry Shampoo When Styling Your Hair:
1. Spritz It On Dry Hair Your dry shampoo will work best when it is sprayed on to dry hair. Dont make the mistake of spraying it on wet or freshly washed hair, you will not get the results you want!
2. Distance Is Required When spritzing on the dry shampoo keep a little distance from your hair. At least 6 inches is required from the scalp. Otherwise you will get a lot of build-up and will find it difficult to separate it from your hair.
3. Keep Adding Some Once you have added the dry shampoo, check if you have missed out any spots along the way. You can either comb your hair to distribute it evenly or add some more to those areas. So, there is nothing wrong with adding more after you first spray!
4. Good Boost If you use the dry shampoo correctly, it can also help building volume to your hair. It adds texture to your hair. For all those day and night-outs this will be your hair secret.
5. Never Touch Your Hair Once you have sprayed the dry shampoo, make sure you dont touch your hair. The oil from your fingertips makes your hair greasy. So always get those hands off the mane!
Hot Shot Finish Spray 200ml
Hot Shot Hold Spray 300ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream 150ml
Hot Shot Heat Protection Mist 150ml
Gel Oh! Natural Hold Gel 150ml
Repair Remedy Leave-In Cream for Damaged Hair 75g