Just drop in your details below and
follow @bbluntindia on instagram to win a chance to
MEET JENNIFER WINGET
Hi. Thank you for expressing your interest to participate. Before signing up, please familiarize yourself with the Terms and Conditions underlined herewith. In addition to the Rules of the relevant platform, by participating in the contest, it is implied that you are in full and complete acceptance of all the terms and con-ditions below.
- This Contest is conducted by Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (Company) for the brand BBLUNT
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Godrej or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Godrej is eligible to participate or enter this activation.
- The contest is valid only for Indian citizens, residing in India and shall take place PAN India. The Contest will run from 29th December 2020 and end on 10th January’2021 till 12 midnight on Instagram only.
- 5 lucky winners on Instagram will stand a chance to meet Jennifer Winget in Mumbai before 31st March 2021 (the “Prize”). In case the winner is residing out of Mumbai, the “Company shall arrange transport and one-night accommodation for one person. If the winner cannot make it on the selected date, the Company shall, in its own discretion, select another winner. The mode of transport and the selection of property for accommodation shall be at the sole discretion of the Company. Winners residing in Mumbai will have to make their own travel arrangements.
- In order to be eligible to participate in the Contest and to win the Prize, you are required to:
Step 1: Fill in your correct details on the form on the website. Failure to fill in the correct details will imply disqualification.
Step 2. All participants must be following @bbluntindia on Instagram.
- The Winners will be selected at random. Winners will be announced before March’2021 midnight on BBLUNT’s Instagram handle. Selection of the Winners by the Company shall be final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, in-quiry and/or correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. In case of dis-putes, the Company’s decision shall be final.
- Intimation that a participant is a Winner of the Contest hosted by the Company will be sent by the Company via Instagram or email or telephonically or by such mode of delivery as the Company considers appropriate and at such time as deemed proper by the Company.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Contest upon anyone.
- Any entries that are protected by copyright or trademark, without the permission of the author or the owner, defamatory, illegal, hateful, sexually explicit, harmful or unfit according to the Company will not be considered as a valid entry and may be removed from the page.
- There is no cash alternative for the Prize and the same cannot be exchanged for cash at any point nor transferred to any other person or any third party. Failure to accept Prize by the Winner(s) when required to do so shall constitute a rejec-tion by such Winner(s) and the Company reserves its rights towards the Prize to another winner. The Company reserves the right to substitute the Prize at any point of time.
- The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, withdraw, change, alter or modify the terms and conditions of the Contest, at its sole dis-cretion, without any notice at any time during the validity of the Contest. No cor-respondence will be shared in this regard.
- Participants in the Contest understand and agree that in order to offer the Con-test; the Company must collect and use personal information about participants. The Company reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropri-ate. The Company further reserves its right to use any personal
- data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and a par-ticipant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment to be made by the Company to any participant in this regard.
- The Contest is subject to force majeure conditions.
- All warranties and indemnities of any kind whatsoever, whether expressed or implied are hereby expressly disclaimed by the Company including, but not lim-ited to the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, emoluments, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Contest.
- All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to juris-diction of courts in Mumbai only.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any disruption to the application, whether due to technical problems, or otherwise, which are beyond its reasona-ble control. The Company shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the participant is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator, internet provider, facility provider, etc.
- These terms and conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, condi-tions, provisions, or representations contained in any other promotional or ad-vertising materials. Due to unforeseen circumstances the terms and conditions can be altered if need be with and/or without any intimation of such change in the terms and conditions to the participant.
- The Company has endeavoured to make all reasonably practicable arrange-ments to minimize communication system difficulties but can make no guaran-tee therefore and shall not be liable for any failures in the same.
- The Company is not responsible for not being able to contact the winner due to wrong contact information entered on part of the participant, or due to unavoida-ble issues. In such a scenario, the Company reserves the right to select another winner immediately. Participants in the contest understand and agree that in or-der to offer the contest; the Company must collect and use personal information about participants. This contest is conducted under the terms of applicable pri-vacy statements.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Company and Jennifer Winget and their respective successors in business, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damag-es, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs how-soever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the contest, and the Prize to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in the Company’s discretion, be disqualified from the Contest.
- The Company is not entering into any contractual, legal or any other kind of re-lationship with itself and the participants or between participants in running this Contest.
- The persons wishing to participate in the contest and the Participant(s) therein shall comply with the laws of India and the Terms and Conditions shall be con-strued in accordance with the laws of India.
- The participants should note that this contest is free of cost and the Company shall not be responsible for any payments made by the participants to any third party, agents, contractors, sub-contractors, officers, etc.
- Any dispute, issue or other matter arising with reference to the Participant’s par-ticipation in the contest and/or the contest or any related matters thereto shall be referred to Arbitration under a sole Arbitrator appointed by the Company.
- The said Arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Arbitration and Con-ciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Mumbai and proceedings shall be conducted in English language. All the costs, charges and expenses in connection to the Arbitration shall be solely borne by the person who has raised the dispute.
- Courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters relating to participation in the Contest. Subject to the provision of rule 24 above, the courts having jurisdiction under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, to determine all matters which the court is entitled to determine under the Act, including, without limitation, provision of interim relief’s under the provi-sions of Section 9 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, shall exclusively be the courts at Mumbai.