Tired of fine and limp hair? You’re in luck! It’s time to get “blown away” with the perfect BFF for your hair woes - the BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray. This leave-in spray is sure to give your hair an incredible volume and bounce. The potent ingredients in this easy-to-use volumizing spray lock moisture within your hair shafts, delivering bouncy hair that looks fresh out of the salon.
All you need to do is flip your hair upside down, shake the bottle, and spray the mist all over your lovely locks. This hair volumizing spray is specially created for Indian hair so to protect them from the harsh environment and heat styling damage. So, what are you waiting for? Buy this best volumizing hair spray by visiting our online store and say hello to voluminous locks.
Most importantly, the BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray is available in a compact packaging that makes it travel-friendly. Now, you can get volumized hair, anywhere and anytime!
What Is A Hair Volumizing Leave-in Spray?
Volumizing leave-in sprays take regular setting sprays a notch higher. The potent ingredients within hair volumizing sprays add moisture to damp hair and swell up the hair shafts. This makes your hair look fuller, lustrous, and voluminous. Moreover, it can also be used to add a shiny coat to freshly styled hair and is a must have in a women’s hair styling
Ingredients In BBLUNT Volumizing Spray
The BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray brings the goodness of three key ingredients: Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Meadowfoam Seed Extract, and Provitamin B5. These ingredients work in tandem to nourish and lift your fine hair and add volume to it.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Contains moisture-retaining properties that add volume to limp and flat hair by penetrating the hair shafts and repairing damaged hair follicles to your hair look smooth and shiny.
- Meadowfoam Seed Extract: Hydrates and locks the moisture in your hair to make it frizz-free and manageable.
- Provitamin B5: A humectant which attracts water from the air and uses it to improve the hair’s lustre. It also nourishes your locks to make them look bouncy. You can take a look at our other hair products which have Provitamin B5.
Steps To Use The BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray
Flip your hair upside down.
Spray evenly on damp hair, focusing on the roots.
Step 3 -
Air-dry or blow dry for full-blown volume.
Causes Of Fine Hair
Fine hair is the by-product of genetics, poor diet, and multiple external factors that include:
- Avoiding styling products
- Skipping out on regular haircuts
How To Care For Fine Hair?
Fine hair might look easy to manage but when it comes to styling them, it can be quite a task! If you too deal with fine hair, then you might understand the pain. They are fragile and dull; hence, it is important to take good care of fine hair and protect them from further damage.
- Use the right shampoo and conditioner: Skip out on moisturizing shampoos as they tend to weigh down fine hair. Instead, go for light-weight shampoos and conditioners formulated with a volumizing effect as they help bring life back to flat hair.
- Get rid of the build-up: Dirt, grease, and other build-up weighs down your hair, making it look flat and limp. The best way to tackle this is by washing your hair every two-three days.
- Blow-dry your hair: Blow drying helps activate volumizing products to enhance the body of your hair and instantly perk up limp hair.
- Use dry shampoos: Dry shampoos are a saviour for the fine hair type. They not only help volumize your hair but also soak up the greasy texture, which makes your hair bouncier and fuller.
Armed with this information and the BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray, you will be able to bid goodbye to your fine hair woes in no time.
Pair this volumizing leave-in spray with Volumizing Shampoo For Thin Hair
and You can get Full On Volume Trio
which will provide all around protection for thin hair. Topping off your look with a Hair Shine Spray
will ensure that you not just have volume but also extra lusture
BBLUNT also offers different variants such as Repair Remedy, Intense Moisture, Full On Volume, Born Again, and Perfect Balance. Each of the variants is formulated to tackle different hair concerns for different hair types. Depending on your hair type, you can buy the right products by logging onto BBLUNT.com.
Flawless, smooth, and manageable hair is now just a click away!
Is the use of volumizing hair sprays bad for your hair?
No, using volumizing hair sprays is not bad for your hair.
How do I give my thin hair more volume?
Use the BBLUNT Blown Away Volumizing Leave-In Spray to add volume to your fine hair.
Can I use the volumizing hair spray every day?
Yes, you can use the volumizing hair spray every day.
Surf through all of our hair products
and find everything that your hair needs in one place.