Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the BBLUNT web site. This web site is owned and operated by BBLUNT.
Visitors to this web site are bound by the terms and conditions set out below. By progressing beyond this screen, you are deemed to accept them. Our Privacy statement governs the use of any personal data that you provide to us via this website. Click on the link in the footer of this page to read our Privacy statement. Other BBLUNT websites may contain terms and conditions that are different to these terms and conditions. Please check the terms and conditions of each web site that you visit.
Our liability to you
BBLUNT is providing this website on an “as is” or “as available” basis, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. The information contained in this website is not comprehensive. Despite our efforts, it may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility. BBLUNT does not accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other loss or damage of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this website or any information contained in it. Notwithstanding the foregoing, BBLUNT remain liable for any fraudulent misrepresentations contained in this website and for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. BBLUNT does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes. It is your sole responsibility to implement safeguards to protect your computer system and data, and you are responsible for the entire costs of any service, repairs or corrections necessary as a result of the use of this website. The limitations and exclusions set out in this website shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law.
Where we have provided information about BBLUNT products on this website including, but not limited to, product data sheets, material safety data sheets, and technical data sheets, all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that this information is accurate as of the date of issue of such documents. Nevertheless, such information may be affected by changes subsequent to the date of issue in the blend formulation, methods of application of any of the products referred to or in the requirements of any specification approval relating to any such products. The properties and specifications of BBLUNT products may vary from one country to another. Please contact your local BBLUNT office before using any products in a manner other than as directed. For the avoidance of doubt, liability for product information on this website shall be governed by the terms of the “Our liability to you” section above.
Use of any hyperlink
BBLUNT is not responsible for the content of any other website, including any website through which you may have gained access to our website or to which you may gain access from our website. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links. Where we provide a hyperlink to a third party’s website, we do so because we believe in good faith that such a website contains or may contain material which is relevant to that on our website. Such a hyperlink does not signify that BBLUNT have reviewed or approve of the connected third party’s website or its contents – indeed, in certain instances, a hyperlink may connect you to a third party’s website containing views contrary to those expressed on our website or otherwise held by BBLUNT.
The BBLUNT name and logo are registered trademarks of Bhabani Blunt Hair Dressing Private Limited. All other trade marks, product names, and company names or logos used in this website are the property of either their respective owners or BBLUNT. No permission or license (whether express or implied) is hereby granted regarding the use of any such trademarks, get-up, product names, logos or titles, and such use may constitute infringement of the holder’s rights.
The copy right in the contents and any downloads from this website is owned by BBLUNT, or third parties. All rights reserved. Bhabani Blunt Hair Dressing Private Limited, Ground Floor, Block No.1, Kohinoor Building, Hughes Road, Mumbai 400 007. You are responsible for obeying all applicable copyright laws. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it, and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the website as is reasonable for private purposes. All other use is strictly prohibited. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express written permission.
Other than in respect of personal information which will be treated in accordance with the Privacy Statement that appears in this website, if you provide information to us, you agree that we have unlimited rights to such information and that we may use such information in any way we choose. Such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The information, material and content provided in the pages of this website may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may also be made to the terms and conditions at any time. You agree to review the terms and conditions regularly and your continued access to or use of this website will mean that you agree to any changes.
What law governs this website?
Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India. The courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website. In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable to any extent, such terms shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
BOLLYWOOD BBLUNT MAKEOVER
This Contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest“) is being organized by Godrej Consumer Products Limited (GCPL) for BBLUNT products. This Contest is from 15th January 2018 to 31st July 2018. By participating in this Contest, the Participant signifies his/her assent to the Terms and Conditions stated below:
Contest Detail and Flow:
Step1: Find the card inside your BBLUNT SALON SECRET CRÈME HAIR COLOUR box. Give a missed call on the phone number mentioned on the card as directed therein.
Step 2: Save the SMS you receive confirming your participation in the BBLUNT Bollywood Makeover Contest. The confirmation SMS will have a coupon code which will be verified in case you are one of the winners in the lucky draw
Prize Details (For Lucky Draw Winners):
a. For 3 winners of Blockbuster Makeover:
i. If your number is selected for the Bollywood Blockbuster Makeover, we will call on your phone number and request your below details:
1. Scanned Copy of ID proofs
2. Latest picture
4. Residential Address
ii. Company to decide the date and time of the makeover and in case you fail to confirm your availability on the date, the prize will be forfeited
b. For 15 winners every week till 31st July 2018
i. If your number is selected for BBLUNT merchandize to be won weekly, we will call on your phone number and request your below details:
2. Residential Address
ii. Company will then courier the merchandize to your confirmed address
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entries are only valid if they are completed correctly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
2. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. The winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this contest. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this contest.
4. GCPL shall be at liberty to change/ alter the prizes and or the scheme completely without any notice.
5. Lucky draw will be carried out from the number registered by consumers by giving missed call to the number printed on the card inside the purchased box of Salon Secret
6. All prizes are subject to tax rules and applicable taxes govt. levies etc shall be borne and paid by the respective winner
7. Only consumers who get a confirmation SMS after giving missed call are eligible for the lucky draw
8. No cash will be given to winners in lieu of prizes
9. The winners shall be announced at the end of the call and prize collection details will be sent through SMS
10. GCPL has endeavored to make all reasonably practicable arrangements to minimize communication system difficulties but can make no guarantee therefore and shall not be liable for any failures in the same.
11. GCPL shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the participant is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator, internet provider, facility provider, etc.
12. In the event of GCPL not being able to contact the winners GCPL reserves the right to select other winners. Participants in the contest understand and agree that in order to offer the contest; GCPL must collect and use personal information about participants. This contest is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
13. The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless GCPL and its successors in business, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
14. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in GCPL’s discretion, be disqualified from this contest.
15. The decision of this contest is final and no correspondence will be entered into this regard.
16. GCPL reserves the right to alter or cancel this contest at its discretion, without recourse.
17. GCPL is not entering into any contractual, legal or any other kind of relationship with itself and the participants or between participants in running this contest.
18. The persons wishing to participate in this contest and the Participant(s) therein shall comply with the laws of India and the Rules and Regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India.
19. Any dispute, issue or other matter arising with reference to the Participant’s participation in the contest and/or this contest or any related matters thereto shall be referred to Arbitration under a sole Arbitrator appointed by GCPL. The said Arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Mumbai and proceedings shall be conducted in English language. All the costs, charges and expenses in connection to the Arbitration shall be solely borne by the person who has raised the dispute.
20. Courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters relating to participation in the contestant/or the contest. Subject to the provision of rule 24 above, the courts having jurisdiction under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, to determine all matters which the court is entitled to determine under the Act, including, without limitation, provision of interim relief’s under the provisions of Section 9 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, shall exclusively be the courts at Mumbai, India.